Back Home BBQ's First Annual:
Campfire Pie Eating Contest
BACK HOME BBQ's First Annual Campfire Pie Eating Contest
Get ready, folks... Back Home Barbecue is holding it's first annual eating contest on August 10th!
- Date: August 10th
- Time: Arrive at 6;30 PM; contest begins at 7:00 PM
- Where: Back Home BBQ
5014 Ross Ave. Dallas, TX 75223
- $5 to participate
(entry fee must be paid prior to event)
- Spectating is FREE
- Free prize for all contest participants
- Grand prize to be announced soon
WHAT IS A CAMPFIRE PIE?
A campfire pie is a little gooey-chocolatey-marshmellow pie. It's like a s'mores hot pocket!
- Winner will be chosen based on who was able to eat the most Campfire Pies in a 10 minute time span.
- Contestants will be given one bottle of water.
- Ages 12 and up only
- No dunking allowed,
- No cheating allowed.
- No "reversals" allowed.
- All participants must signup and pay registration fee BEFORE the event.
HOW TO SIGNUP:
Just visit Back Home BBQ anytime before the event on August 10th. Then speak with the cashier and pay your $5 entry fee.